1. I've made 2 crochet scarves in two days . . . this has been an emotional week month for me and I decided to turn to yarn instead of food.
2. Today has been sunny, which is my favorite kind of day. The forecast calls for cold and rain until next Tuesday...I am already dreading the dreary days that are coming. I plan on having a SAD lamp before this fall. I don't know how the weather can have such an impact on my mood. I am 41, am I about to go through menopause or something?
3. I have eaten avocado chicken salad two days straight for lunch. I think I want it again tomorrow.
4. I have a Jacuzzi tub in my bathroom that I have only used 3 times. I have a phobia about the jets, I feel like they are going to blow out gross stuff into my water. The 3 times I used the tub, I put so much bleach in my water, that I became nauseated with the bleach smell + the hot water. Years ago, I saw a show in which two British cleaning ladies swabbed a jet tub, cultured it to see what was growing and found all kinds of nasty bacteria...I've been warped about jet tubs/hot tubs/jacuzzi ever since. I can't remember the name of the show, but it was on BBC.
5. I went to church last night and didn't put my chickens in the coop before I left. I came home at 9:30 pm to find all but THREE chickens had finally found their way up inside the coop. Praise the Lord! The other 3 were huddled up way back underneath the coop. I still had to catch them to put them inside, but thankfully, they didn't put up too much of a fight.