Saturday, April 27, 2013

Like It Never Even Happened

 
Luna:  "Look at me!  I'm such a pretty, sweet, precious, refined, dainty, little princess kitty.  
See how pretty I am?" 
...

Me:  "I see you, my pretty panda-girl."
 


Luna: "You're not looking at me!  I need ALL of your undivided attention!"

...

Me:  "Luna!  I am looking right at you!"
 


Luna:  "Whoops!  My bad.  Just act like it never even happened."

...
 
Me:  "Look at my pretty panda-girl.  Such a pretty, sweet, precious, refined, dainty, little princess kitty."
 
*Wink-Wink*

(For anyone wondering, she was actually yawning)
 
If you enjoyed this post please share it.

Pin It!

You can connect with me here:

See What Pinterests Me Tweet Tweet! See My Photos On Flickr

8 comments:

Barb Brookbank said...

So funny!she's sure a pretty cat!

Debbie said...

what a beautiful kitty!! she sure does look like a panda!!

have a happy weekend marissa!!

TexWisGirl said...

she is just gorgeous. :)

Lisa Gordon said...

Oh my goodness, Luna is absolutely gorgeous!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Haha too funny! Luna is such a beauty!

Amanda | Wildly Simple said...

She's gorgeous, I love her nose!!

trishie said...

She is so beautiful! Really looks a bit like a panda too. hehe

Nancy Claeys said...

She has such unique markings. How could she ever do anything wrong, that sweetie? :)