Random 5 Friday:
1. When I sneeze, I don't make an "a-chew" sound. My sneeze sounds like a very loud "Hick-tion!"
(was that too weird to even tell?)
2. I am a daydreamer - I get lost in my own thoughts sometimes.
3. When I was expecting my daughter, 7 months along, I stopped at a salon on my way home from work and told the stylist to chop my below-my-butt length hair off to my ears. She did. I cried when I looked down and saw all my hair on the floor.
My head looked like a giant mushroom.
3. I don't really mind skunk smell too much.
4. I broke my nose as a kid when I wrecked my bicycle while riding on the handle bars going down a rocky slope.
What was I thinking?
5. I am terrified of all dogs when I first meet them.
My brother and I was attacked by a dog when we were small. That dog eventually had to be put down because it became so vicious.
Speaking of daydreaming . . .
Today, I am daydreaming of spring. I can hardly wait for everything outside to look alive, lush and green again.
|This is an Autumn Olive tree right after a nice summer rain last year. That bokeh? It's the setting sun shining through the trees. Nice, isn't it? I used a texture from Kim Klassen - I don't remember the name of it.|