Friday, March 22, 2013

Random

{Random 5 Friday}
&
{Miscellany Monday}
Be like a flower, turn your faces to the sun.
Textures from Nancy Claeys Bisque Collection 110 & Laundry Day
 
 
1.  I was riding in the back of my mom's suv this morning and got car sick, which lead to vertigo, migraine & nausea.  I've been in bed ever since with my eyes closed.  I feel half way human right now, thankfully.
2.  I have re-discovered E-Bay after not going on there for several years.  I have been looking at camera accessories for the past couple weeks, hoping and wishing.  :)
3.  I have 12 chicks that were in my jet tub (in a brooder box) for over a week.  They're now in the garage, growing like crazy and I am in the process of building a chicken coop.  (Upcoming post)
4.  I am really enjoying playing with textures, although I know I have a lot to learn.
5.  I would rather scrub floors on my hands and knees all day than to have to iron clothes.
***
 
I'm having a giveaway for an old blue Ball Mason jar, go check it out here.
Sharing with
 Random 5 Friday 
&
Miscellany Monday
 
 

Pin It!

You can connect with me here:

See What Pinterests Me Tweet Tweet! See My Photos On Flickr

13 comments:

Buttons said...

Oh I LOVE that texture and photo that Nancy is a clever girl.
I am sorry about your migraine I used to get them they are brutal Take care.
Can't wait to see the chicken coop. B

TexWisGirl said...

congrats on new chicks! i detest ironing, too. :)

TexWisGirl said...

oh, and sorry about the motion sickness! yucko!

Nancy Claeys said...

Hope to see some photos of the new babies Marissa! I am enjoying mine too.

Lovely edit of your tulip -- thanks so much for joining up at R5F this week. Hope you are feeling better. xo

Maggid said...

Be Well and Happy, please.
Love, Love your five -

I dress in "Ebay." (nothing over $5.)

Happy Day!
-g-

Debbie said...

i don't iron!! i hope you are feeling better. vertigo is the worst!!

pretty, pretty tulip!!

Beth @ E. lizard Breath Speaks said...

my hubby love Ebay. i agree with the iron comment. i dislike it too. the hubby has lots of shirts & pants that must be done though. so i turn on a good show & get started. it has to be done. ha. ha!!

enjoy your weekend. feel better. ( :

Gracie O'Tripp said...

Honey you have got to find a way to get around ironing. That is a chore invented by the fashion police to imprison women. Yae double knits and retired husbands.

Trish Forant said...

Looking forward to seeing your Chicken Coop!

Pix Under the Oaks said...

Your photo is very pretty! The textures are lovely. Working with textures is so much fun. Sorry about the motion sickness. Good luck on your coop!!

Ellie said...

That is a lovely picture and I really like the texture you have used.
So sorry about you feeling so poorly, hope you feel better real soon.

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Yikes, hope you continue to get better! Can't wait to see the chicken coop :)

Krista said...

Hi I'm stopping by from Miscellany Monday :) I've been wanting to get some chickens so bad lately but don't have enough room here in the suburbs. I'm a country girl at heart though. I admire you for building your own coop!

Your photos are beautiful!