Monday, March 25, 2013

Oh Spring! Where For Art Thou?

***
It is cold and snowing again today and I feel like I could hibernate for a week.
 
~
Hello beautiful, sweet mint tea.
 
I am still enjoying making my sweet mint tea with my dad's honey even though the snow is falling outside.  
It's odd how the mint is growing, even in this kind of weather.
 
I love having an herb garden.  It may sound crazy, but I think I enjoy growing herbs probably more than I enjoy growing vegetables, but not nearly as much as I enjoy growing flowers. :)
Same photo as above, SOOC.
I haven't made any little buttons for this new blog of mine, so I thought I'd make a couple, but now I can't seem to decide which one I like best.  Please take a moment to tell me which one of these buttons you like best - if you'd so kindly do so, I'd sure appreciate it!

Pin It!

You can connect with me here:

See What Pinterests Me Tweet Tweet! See My Photos On Flickr

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the mint tea looks good.

and i like #1. it says 'you' to me.

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I vote for #3. I love it! My herbs have really surprised me by hanging on throughout the winter. I guess they are a lot more hardy than I give them credit for. Your tea sounds so delicious!

Buttons said...

Mint tea sounds wonderful with your Dad's honey perfect.
I like #4 looks like everyone likes something different :) good luck. B

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I like number three best and four second best. The tea sounds good.

Tina´s PicStory said...

a cup of tea would be nice now :) thanx for stopping by!

Debbie said...

awwww mint is so special, in so many ways!!

#1 is my favorite even over (purple) #5!! but honestly, i see your dilema, i like them all!!

Lisa Gordon said...

Such wonderful photographs, Marissa!
I can just taste that tea.

Hard to choose, but I think my favorite is #3.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

amanda said...

With all the blog hopping, I don't always recognize blog names.. but when I clicked to your site and your header came up with the photo of your log sided home, it was instant recognition for me, from having been here before!
So I definitely prefer #1. The others are pretty.. I really like the daisies. But in my opinion, they don't differentiate you from the rest as well as #1.
Your tea sounds lovely! I've been feeling a little under the weather & could go for some of that just now!

Marie said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my FF/Random 5 Fri post! I am so sorry you are still getting snow! I'm like you, I adore growing herbs. I also grow veggies and flowers. It's all so satisfying! Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!

tinajo said...

It´s crazy how late spring is this year here in my parts of the world - and it looks like it still could be setbacks..!

http://tinajoathome.com/

Nancy Claeys said...

Me like #1.

I'm still trying to get the "tea" thing.