Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What's On Your Bedside Table?

Well, besides a coating of dust and grime, I have a lamp and clock of course, and usually a glass of water and/or a cup of tea, a bottle of lotion, a tube of lip balm, a book, my Kindle, iPod, Fitbit and Polar heart rate monitor, the last two being my calorie counting gadgets that I remove from my arm and clothing right before bed.  
These are necessities before bedtime, right?  
How about you, what's on your bedside table?
 
If you enjoyed this post please share it.

Pin It!
You can connect with me here:

See What Pinterests Me Tweet Tweet! See My Photos On Flickr

10 comments:

Barb said...

Cool idea - I have a couple books, a vase of flowers, a remote light control and a lamp.

Maggid said...

Stack of books - CD player - wish jar - framed quote - and plenty of dust.
thank you for causing me to think - and see . .
love & love,
-g-

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Bottle of water, box of Kleenex (I have a cold right now) notepad for jotting brilliant insomnia ideas (ha ha) and Phillipa Gregory's book Wideacre.

Dawn said...

Books. SOOOO many books. My current read: WILD by Cheryl Strayed
:)

Debbie said...

Clock, phone, ear plugs ( the hubs snores) and a few meds I might need!! And some dust!

TexWisGirl said...

lamp, clock, phone, flashlight. :)

Jill said...

Fun post! Clock/cd/radio player, lamp, phone and Nook. Oh..and of course dust!

Gone Country said...

My bedside table in the 5th wheel is about 12 inches long by 5 inches wide so all I have on there is a box of Kleenex, Chapstick and the latest book I'm reading which is usually Amish fiction.

Nancy Claeys said...

I don't have a bedside table! Lol. :)

Michaela said...

a clock-radio, magazines and books, a body lotion, mints and a lip balm, and some teddy bears.. I have a multi-shelved bedside table..