Monday, February 18, 2013

How Much Are You Willing To Pay?

 I woke up to a surprise this morning.
My lovely daughter made me coffee and blueberry muffins.
Mmm! Delicious!
I could definitely get used to that kind of morning treatment.
I've been on the look-out for a tiered tea tray for eons.  I've found them online and in department stores, but I could never justify paying $60 or more dollars for one, no matter how much I'd love to have it.  I've even thought about making one - there are many tutorials online that shows step-by-step instructions, but I happened up on one a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love with it.  It had a price sticker of $10 on it and I wasn't sure I wanted to pay even that much.  So I left it.  After leaving, I kept thinking that I should have bought it because I couldn't make my own for that price.  I thought it was probably too late by now, but I went back again a few days ago and low and behold, it was still there and I was willing to pay $10 for it this time around.  I grabbed this pretty blue beauty and have been very pleased that I did.  
My daughter and I are planning to have a spring tea party and we thought this blue tiered tray would be nice filled with finger sandwiches on the bottom and sweets on top.  We even have the perfect napkins to go with our spring tea theme that my friend made.  Aren't they sweet?  She has an Etsy shop that has lots of her handmade goodies. 
We have Granny Suzie's China to use and a few new recipes to try, so we are all set.  
All we need now is Spring!
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share it.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

i love the tiered tray and they are a must have for a tea party.

i love those little sandwiches, so much fun!!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

It's very pretty - I just love the blue.

SweetMarie said...

It's so pretty! I would have bought that the first time around. :) My Grandma would love it! Her favorite color is blue and her eyes are just about this shade of blue. :) Your friend is so talented! Pretty napkins!

Gone Country said...

Love that little tea tray! I'd say you got a deal. If it had been in red I would have bought it the first time around. You're lucky it was still there... must've been meant to be!

Thanks for the advertisement too!

Jill said...

What pretty tray and I think it was money well spent!!

Buttons said...

Oh that is a cute tray I love the colour. Tea parties are fun.
What a lovely daughter you have indeed. B

Nancy Claeys said...

So nice to have a thoughtful daughter to have tea parties to plan and share. :)