Friday, February 15, 2013

Gurgle, Gurgle, Blup!

Gurgle, gurgle, blup is the sound my fermenting kraut pot is making every couple minutes.  It's pretty awesome to be able to hear this process taking place.
 
Listen for a "blup" sound in this clip below.
 
 
 
  Here's a short photo collage I put together.
 
 
 
 
 In other news, we finished our lessons early today and my kiddos are en route as I type to their grandparents house for the weekend.  I am alone in the house, save Luna the kitty & Toby the Chihuahua.  This is such a rare happening that I don't even know what to do with myself.  If I were smart I would be digging into the cleaning that needs to take place in our bedroom.  But since I might not be too smart on this grey, dreary day, I might just do a little blog visiting.  :)

Meanwhile, I'll just help myself to this...
Chocolate with Sea Salt and Caramel

Happy Friday!
 
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share it.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Enie Dub said...

What a great sound! It's like a noise effect from a cartoon.

Can't wait to see how it turns out!

mountain mama said...

cool!
have a GREAT weekend ;)

Raindrops and Daisies said...

How did it turn out?

It sounds great!

Have a good weekend.

Fiona x

Gone Country said...

Yum! It's going to be hard to 'forget' about it with it making that blurping noise, lol!

Barb Brookbank said...

So funny!