Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Side By Side Facial Progress Photos - 40 Pounds Lost

I decided to be brave and dig through hundreds of photos on my external hard drive to find the one lonely photo of myself I have at Christmas 2011 at my all time heaviest.  I run from the camera like it's the plague, so there are very few actual photos of me after I gained so much weight.  I am not going to kid you, I am mortified by this photo.  And, as you can probably tell, I have doodled myself a nice pair of sunglasses on the photo, just so it's a little more anonymous.  I know I still have a long way to go, but seeing me with a couple less chins is pretty encouraging.  Here I am at my all time heaviest weight (and someday, I will actually tell what that weight was, just bare with me for a while) and a photo from Christmas 2012.  40 pounds difference with 40 more pounds to go...

 
How about those doodled sun glasses? :)
 
 
 

9 comments:

Ellie said...

You are doing so well on this weight loss journey :)
You look like a different person and you have a lovely smile.
Keep up with the good work :))

Debbie said...

amazing marissa, you are a beautiful girl!! don't forget about your inner beauty!!

awesome job, i know you have worked very hard!!

Gone Country said...

Looking good! Nice job on the doodled sunglasses too!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

You look beautiful :-)

Nancy Claeys said...

So happy for you Marissa -- you can do it!

mountain mama said...

awesome!! proud of you!! :)

SweetMarie said...

so happy for you! you have pretty skin!

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

Way to go! Way to go! :)

Thanks for coming by to follow by blog and for your kind comments. :)

Enie Dub said...

Congrats on your weight loss! Best of luck with losing the next 40!!