Monday, January 14, 2013

Quickie Food Check-In

This will be a short post.  :)  Today's food looked like this:
 
If you like donuts or pastries for breakfast - this is a healthy (delicious) alternative! So easy to make!
 
The original recipe calls for banana instead of pear.  I was out of banana's - the pear was a yummy substitute.
 
I made this cheesy potato bake using lighter versions of the ingredients to cut fat and calories.  My family loves this recipe.
 
I had a slice of pizza for dinner that I forgot to photograph.  I walked for 30 minutes.
 
TOM started tonight.  Yay me!  Not.
Hopefully, I will have lost a couple pounds after it ends.
 
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share it.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like another good day! :)

Gone Country said...

Looks good!

I do miss white potatoes (we can have sweet potatoes), sigh. Once Hubby appears to be doing better I may add them in occasionally.

Tonight we're having homemade chicken soup since it's so cold here. I found some gluten-free fusilli and will add a few in even though the recipe doesn't call for it.

I love soup on cold days!

Keep up the good work!

Debbie said...

you rock! i could NEVER do this :((

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

What's TOM?

How's Shred going? I am still doing it 3x a week. Hoping to get through the month doing it that often. We'll see.

Your dinner looks yummy!

Ellie said...

Hi Marissa, looks live a lovely deal of meals for you. You are doing so well, keep it up :))