Thursday, January 17, 2013

Not The Best Day ...

Today (well, I should say yesterday since it's past midnight, but I'm just now getting a chance to sit down and type this up) today has been nuts.  I got up early, had a good breakfast and then hubby woke up way early, had company that spent all day with me, went to church and then drove the almost hour drive to get to town for some fresh fruit and veggies.  I've been so busy today, that I haven't really eaten a well balanced meal since breakfast.  But here's how it looked:
 
 
For lunch, I had homemade veggie pizza and a spinach & romaine salad that I didn't get a photo of.
 
I had a snack later...
 
 
While we were out this evening, kiddos begged to stop at Taco Bell for a quick dinner.  They didn't have to beg too much.  I was so tired and hungry.  A bad combination. 
I ended up having some kind of grilled chicken wrap that was 330 calories.  Not the greatest choice, I was still hungry so I had a banana when I got home.  I am still hungry, but I know that only have 64 ounces of water today was a major pitfall for me. 
 
 
 
I walked for an hour.  I hope to train this week for the second half of week 8 run.
 
1:00am...I am not proof reading this post, I hope there aren't too many typos.  Goodnight.

 
 
 
 
 
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share it.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

oh marissa, you did fine, try not to be so hard on yourself!!

it's going to happen!! slow is better!!

Gone Country said...

I don't care for busy days like that either. Throws me out of whack and as far as trying to eat healthy when not at home is just plain difficult. I'd say you did OK though considering your choices.

Today's another day... drink up and eat healthy!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I don't think that's a bad day. I love those cantina bowls from Taco Bell - so yummy. I don't eat them very often, but yum!