Thursday, January 10, 2013

Green Smoothies Are Good!

I went to bed last night right after midnight.  I woke up this morning half past 5am.  I've never been one that has required too much sleep, 4-5 hours and I am done.  Lately, I have been feeling so tired and sleepy.  I know that it isn't because of my diet, because I'm eating very healthy foods and little to no caffeine in the mornings, so I figured that maybe at this time in my life - I need more rest.  My body doesn't make enough melatonin, so I've found that if I want even 5 hours of sleep, I must take a melatonin supplement.  My goal is to get myself in bed by no later than 11pm beginning tonight.  I would like to get at least 8 hours of un-interrupted sleep.  Wouldn't that be nice?  :) 
 
My daughter made another one of her smoothie recipes this morning.  Let me tell you - this Green Smoothie was wonderful!  I didn't even taste the spinach, although it is pulpy feeling in your mouth, it's delicious!
 
 
 
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share it.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

An energy drink:) And a cool color too:) Have a wonderful day!

Beth @ E. lizard Breath Speaks said...

a must try - need to write this down. i love smoothies. ( :

Nancy Claeys said...

Congratulations on your new blog and your weight loss. So happy for you and proud.

:)

Jill said...

Sounds pretty good. Hope you sleep well tonight!

Gone Country said...

I hope you were able to get some good, uninterrupted sleep!

I've always needed a lot of sleep. Didn't serve me well in my EMT days. Needless to say, I got pretty run down after several years.

The smoothie looks good... drink up!