Friday, January 11, 2013

Focused

I keep having ideas for ways to set up my blog to benefit me as a journal that I can look at and see progress, one being to post what I put into my mouth.  I downloaded Instagram again yesterday, I used an anonymous name, and am not looking for the social part of it there.  I am using it document my food to put here on my blog.  I can do that quickly with the iPod and not drag out a camera, which always leads me into an hour of taking random photos and editing.  This will help me to stay focused - something I have a difficult time doing.
 
This morning started off with this breakfast:
Then a snack:
 
I had a great lunch, but I already had half of it eaten before I remembered that I needed to snap a photo of it. 
 
A romaine and spinach salad with 2 ounces of chicken, 1/2 c. chick peas and 2 tbsp. ranch yogurt dressing.  Quite tasty.
 
 
I ran 30 minutes and walked for an hour.  Not too shabby for my first real workout after I've been so sick with the flu, double ear infection and sinusitis. 
 
A delicious dinner:

 
 I slept about 4 hours last night, but I'm extra tired right now, so I hope to get a good night's rest.  I'm off to take my melatonin and hit the hay.
 
Goodnight.
 
  
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share it.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Your meals sound lovely and the photos are great I fin instagram really fun to use.

I hope that you get more sleep as 4 hours is very little.

Have a good weekend my friend

Fiona x

Jill said...

You did a fantastic job today! You inspire me to get back on track.

I hope you slept better!

Debbie said...

i think the blog looks great BUT i miss the pictures you had previously!!

you inspire me!