Friday, January 4, 2013

Fitbit Zip

I ordered this jewel today...

 
 
 It tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned – and syncs those stats to your computer and  smartphones.   Nifty, huh?
 
I have a Polar FT60 heart rate monitor that I love.  But, the drawback with the HRM's is the fact that they only track workouts.  They aren't meant to be worn all day.  Zip will track all day (although, it probably is not as accurate as the HRM, it'll be nice to see how many steps/distance I've taken each day.
 
 
After I've used it a while, I'll give a review here. 
 
 

3 comments:

Gone Country said...

That's a pretty cool gadget!

I should order one for my Dad who volunteers in a hospital and does a lot of walking. Problem is... he'd have NO idea what to do with it after that as he has no clue about syncing anything, lol!

Debbie said...

Cool for you and your interest in weight loss!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

This looks awesome!

How is Shred going. I did level 3 for the first time ever yesterday. My shoulders are so sore now!