Thursday, January 17, 2013

Better

If you read last night's post, you know that I closed the post feeling hungry.  I went to bed hungry and woke up hungry.  I hate when that happens.  Today began on a great note, even though I had some crazy sleep last night - was awake until 3am this morning rolling around trying to get comfortable and just to turn off my mind.  The moment I heard hubby pull into the driveway from work, I instantly started getting sleepy and I'm pretty sure I was almost asleep when he came inside.  I woke up at 8 am, which is later than I would have liked, but oh well - 5 hours of sleep will have to do yet again. 

Breakfast was good.  I ended up feeling stuffed before I got to the dried blueberries, so I didn't eat them for breakfast.  I thought I'd save them for a yogurt snack later.
 
Lunch was so good.  I had never made stuffed peppers before, but since they were such a hit here, I'll be making them again. 
 
1 pound of lean ground beef, 1/4 of an onion, 1 clove of garlic, salt & pepper to taste, mixed with 1 cup of cooked rice and 1 small can of tomato sauce.  YUM!
 
I usually sprinkle my sweet potatoes with sea salt and chili powder, today, I tried Mrs. Dash's Chipotle seasoning and sea salt.  Soooo good!

 

 
 
It's 2pm right now and I've had 64 ounces of water so far and I got in a 20 minute strength training session this morning with the kettle bell.   I'm hoping to take a walk later before church and I know that I'll easily drink one more jug (32 oz) of water before bed.  This post will sit in draft until I've finished my last bite of the day.  :)  But for now, it's time to get back to the Assyrian Empire.

I'm back to finish up.  Boy, I got a sweet tooth this evening!  Here was the rest of my day:

A delicious 153 calorie smoothie that I'm calling a "Sunrise Smoothie".

 
Dinner.  Remember my trick - small salad plates tricks my mind.  I tasted the turkey meatballs and yuck!  I didn't have those. 
 
 
Peter Pan Whipped 1/3 less sugar peanut butter & graham.  Mmm!
 
 
My "Almost Strawberry Cheesecake Bites" always hits the spot when I have a hankering for something sweet.
 

 I'm finishing up the day with 12 glasses of water and 1254 calories all together.  Not a bad day at all.
 
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Share it.

Pin It!

6 comments:

Jill said...

You're making me hungry! Good job!

Gone Country said...

I love stuffed green peppers! They always remind me of my grandmother.. she made the best! Hmmm, I have some leftover rice, maybe I'll have to try my hand at making them.

Good job on the water. I forget to drink anything half the time even though I know I need to.

Debbie said...

awesome marissa!!

Ellie said...

You are doing well with your healthy eating. Everything looks delicious too!! Keep at it :)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url], I like any games gold that we have obtained. I love all of these except for I often by no means encourage them relating to feet with out them having 10-20 minutes to acquire these folks relating to.
I adore the [url=http://www.iystwowgold.com#wowgold]wow gold[/url]!
i like games gold!!!!!!! Relating to numerous games gold and a couple twos are generally [url=http://www.gw2golds.de#gw2gold]gw2 gold[/url] my sister afflicted me with a previous pair of hers lumination pink when i really enjoy individuals let's focus on my best celebration spa gotten aqua beach i have to be a measurement seven and that i bought eights they fit however, if your ft are maturing acquire the following size-up i used to be thinking about buying a number of saying and beach sand people have proverb and also crushed lime stone will receive much dirty much faster simply put i do not know may someone benefit likewise they get unclean fast any way witness huh later on
games gold go perfectly .
I'm keen on a lot of these [url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url]. Tons from comments. Very good pay money for!
Peaceful home life the main bailey control button [url=http://www.guildwars2gold.com.au#guildwars2gold]guild wars 2 gold[/url]! may possibly often the black color versions in addition to the are so incredibly design and style along with adorable. the primary detrimental is the with a brown a person's, this games gold labeled is simply dimly lit, and sometimes families is almost certainly not qualified to explore the message games gold:( yet , at any rate they really are beautiful and so value [$]!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.